Terms of Agreement
FreeWillBaptistAuthors.com managed by Randall House is designed to be a key outlet for Free Will Baptist authors and by submitting your book to be listed, you agree to the following terms if your book is selected (please allow for up to 60 days for the selection process):
- The books are sold on consignment.
- The site manager determines the number of copies to be ordered and kept in the warehouse.
- The author pays an annual storage fee of $25 per ISBN (book title, not number of books).
- The author is responsible for shipping books to the site’s warehouse.
- The site is responsible for shipping books to the customer and customer will pay the shipping costs.
- The author is responsible for shipping costs when requesting books be returned to author (self).
- The site will pay the author 60% of the sales price of the book collected from customer.
- The site will keep 40% of the sales price of the book collected from customer.
- The site will pay author on a quarterly basis.
- The site is not responsible for books returned by customer regardless of sales condition, nor for payments not collected (e.g. when a customer disputes a charge or withholds payment of credit card), nor for lost books when shipping to or from any party involved.
- The author agrees to release from any liability all parties associated with the site.
- Any dispute will be handled by Christian arbitration selected by the site owners and outside of the public judicial system.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site and the Terms of Agreement at any time.